Mobile App Test Engineer
Job Type - Full Time,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be involved in supporting the build master implement/improve build test processes, environments, and scripts.
- Work closely with other QA team members for smooth execution of tests, reporting and verificationof defects throughout the test cycle
- Work closely with various Dev team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Make sustained efforts towards enabling and validating high quality releases at a fast pace.
- Work towards providing quality experiences to our customers, through testing software and reporting risks – functional and non-functional.
- At Least 1.5+ years of working experience on Mobile apps testing with good understanding of Andriod/IOS architecture
- Strong understanding of capturing logs, crash reports etc. for iOS and Android
- Hands-on in Web Services Testing / API Testing
- Hands-on in programming/scripting language – Java or Python, with working knowledge of an automation tool Appium will be preferable
- Have an experience of testing and leading test teams with good understanding of end to end testing life cycle and processes
- Should be able to analyze, review and quickly understand the requirements to come up with test scenarios
- Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test Designing, Test scripting and execution, Report defects and triage them with capabilities in test estimation for the tasks
- Good understanding of usability and user experience quality criterion with a thought process to figure out user pain points
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skill
- Good interpersonal (including communication) skills
- Be a good team-player, and able to keep high motivation and sportiveness in attitude