AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Job Type - Full Time,
About The Job
This job is a member of the Information Technology Team, within the Information Technology Division. This role will serve as the technical expert in Docker, and Container Orchestration technologies, deploying, configuring, and monitoring applications for Kubernetes platform.
Specifically, you’ll do the following:
- Looking for someone who is AWS Certified Solutions Architect and has worked with DevOps tools, GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, terraform etc.
- Should have experience automating the configuration of servers / virtual machines and experience automating the provisioning of cloud infrastructure.
- Continually improve DevOps processes and procedures
- Build, maintain, and scale applications for Production, QA, and Dev environments
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Own production incidents/issues and provide responses to infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues
- Assist with the operation of a Kubernetes cluster
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Knowledge of continuous integration via tools, such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of messaging Queues, such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Linux / UNIX
- Experience using scripting languages to automate frequently executed activities
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments.
- Experience in DevOps Tool chain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology, specifically within the infrastructure area
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Experience with development of distributed services targeting Kubernetes with stringent reliability and performance requirements
- Experience in container architecture, Docker universal packaging, container orchestration, and Micro services architecture pattern.
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently