Technical Developer / Lead (Windows)
Job Type - Full Time,
· 2+ years’ experience as a software developer in C++/VC++, & Windows applications. Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
· The profile demands working as a bridge between business logic team & execution teams.
· Actively participate in product design and future development meetings.
· Enjoy introducing new technologies and driving development teams to adopt advanced tools.
· Assess and manage functional and non-functional requirements and ensure that they are addressed with the technical solution.
· In close cooperation with the Project Manager and Solution Architect, the Technical Lead will work for new features & solutions to be implemented in the product.
· Proficient with C++/VC++ and system software development.
· Experience with kernel mode development of software drivers.
· Experience with debugging, crash dump analysis, performance profiling and optimization, multi-threading and concurrency. Reverse engineering skills would be an added advantage.
· Solid understanding of Windows internals and other OS fundamentals.
· Knowledge of network programming and cyber security
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent technical, collaboration, leadership, coaching, mentorship skills.
· Experience with agile development methodologies, source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment.
· Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise grade software.