Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developers
Technical Skill Requirements:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business, application teams, infrastructure areas to identify , review and evaluate the requirements
- Work with Business Analyst to convert user stories to software solutions.
- Design, Develop, Validate, Deploy and Support implemented requirements.
- Develop reusable templates, custom components using AEM (Touch-UI).
- Conceptualize and design services / servlets, workflows and caching mechanism
- Create bundles, OSGI services, listeners, handlers and workflows and perform CMS administration tasks.
- Work on Java Content Repository (API) to implement functionality as per requirements
- Work on CRXDE and CRX interfaces
- Develop third-party integrations.
- Configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment
- Creation of sling models to export content as service
- Write well designed efficient code following guidelines and design patterns with Adobe recommended and industry proven and secure web programming best practices
- Work on Maven Architype to create project structure.
- Write unit test, automation, and continuous integration scripts
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Contribute to continuous improvement by investigating and suggesting changes
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and other teams like UX , QA DevOps , etc.
- Participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demos, retrospectives and grooming sessions
- Provide daily, weekly updates and corresponding status reports to management
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Required to work in US hours and support rotational shifts. (mandatory requirement)
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and provide needed fix to production issues.
- Support ticket KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Suggest alternate solutions for production P0/Sev1.
- Manage customer expectation and escalations.
- Provide inputs to development teams for better design, coding and application monitoring.
- Apply technology and automation to improve monitoring, alerting and issue resolution.
- Expertise of Adobe Experience Manager V6.2/6.3/6.4/6.5.
- Hands-on experience of using AEM consoles/browser-based IDE CRXDE Lite.
- Good knowledge of AEM applications using AEM Components and Templates, Workflows, Taxonomy, Metadata Management, Replication Strategies, Content Authoring, Versioning, and Publishing Pages, Tagging, JCR/CRX Repository Concepts Nodes, Properties, etc.
- Experience in AEM Sites, AEM Assets, AEM Form, Brand Portal Setup, and Dynamic Media.
- Well-versed with Maven/Gradle, Custom Tags, Open Services Gateway Initiative (OSGi) Services/Components, Apache Sling, Adobe Cloud Services, Workflows, Search (JCR, Query Builder).
- Setup and configuration of AEM development environments, AEM author and publish instances, dispatcher or proxy.
- Strong, conceptual knowledge of OSGi, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak, and Adobe Dispatcher.
- Expertise in AEM capabilities including multi-site manager and blueprinting.
- Experience on one or more Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Analytics, Adobe Communities, and Campaign Manager.
- Strong experience of back-end technologies like Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, web services, and Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.