Technical Skills Requirement:
Azure Admin, Data Lake, DevOps, Linux, Monitoring
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years hands on experience using Azure Admin
- Manage 2-3 large Cloud projects similar to Data Factory
- Engineer the Azure Cloud platform capabilities in an agile way demonstrating DevOps approach. , implement, Design and maintain Azure Cloud requirements for development / testing & prod cloud environment
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Linux/Unix Servers
- Knowledge in shell scripting would be preferred.
- Should have good troubleshooting skills to fix system down issues.
- Experience on Linux System installation / upgrade is desirable.
- Manage Linux/Unix Server Hosting.
- Manage Windows Server Hosting.
- Troubleshooting server Linux/Unix.
- Mapping and managing Platform metrics/SLAs – designing services around that mapping, developing KPI based dashboard
- Manage and support Infrastructure; triage incidents – present RCCAs,
- Skills to automate routine tasks and experience with DevOps tools
- Expert knowledge with Linux operating systems and command line tools, internet and network protocols
- Experience with various computer platforms and application environments including Linux and Windows.
- In depth knowledge of Cloud Applications, Infrastructure and Security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability and Availability
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills are highly essentials