Technical Architect – Java/J2EE
Job Type - Full Time,
Technical Skill Requirements:
Java Architect, Java 8, Multithreading, Concurrency, Restful /SOAP web-services, Microservices
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert in technical aspects.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals in designing, developing and implementing Microservices applications
- Designs architecture and develop solutions
- Provide architectural recommendations and technology roadmaps to client and internal stakeholders
- Define Design patterns, approaches and development guidelines
- Establish benchmarks, standards, techniques and mechanisms for defining, measuring, and optimizing non-functional requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to the team for all issues
- Reviews and compares architectures and designs for various solutions
- Determines feasibility of various software solutions and perform proof of concepts as needed
- Conducts research on software and prototypes to evaluate tools and technologies needed
- Demonstrate technical artefacts to all stakeholders (clients & internal)
- Designs and implements reusable components
- Mentors junior team members
- Contribute to organization in Design & development of frameworks, tools, accelerators that enhances the ability of technology team members and organization.
- Effort estimating and assist in Project planning for the different phases
- Participate in pre-sales providing solutions, and driving technical discussions with client and internal stakeholders
- Fix performance, scalability and other issues in a very time-critical environment.
- Should have commendable expertise in Java, J2EE and server technologies and frameworks such as Web services and Spring, databases (Relational and non-relational/ NoSQL)
- Hands-on experience in Java 8, Multithreading, Concurrency, Restful /SOAP web-services, Microservices and Distributed Systems Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate JPA, any UI technology, Search Engine (like Solr, Elasticsearch), caching technologies (like Redis, Memcached), Rules engines (like Drools) is mandatory
- Experience in any Integration technology, queue technologies like RabbitMQ / Kafka and API Management is mandatory
- Sound knowledge in programming fundamentals including Data Structures and Algorithms
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience in developing, documenting and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure
- Experience in Kubernetes, sound knowledge in Dockers is mandatory
- Experience in one of the popular cloud platforms AWS, Azure, GCP is mandatory
- Experience in Azure Cloud Native service development, Azure DevOps, API Management, Service Fabrics, Service Bus, Azure Storage, SQL Azure, Container Service, Application Insight, Logic Apps, Notification Hub, Integrations (Synchronous, Asynchronous) are highly desired
- Experience in working with clients to understand requirements, come up with the product architecture, design and estimate efforts.
- Experience in designing new application framework or migrating to new framework / architecture, redesign, work on POC
- Should be open for understanding/debugging the architecture of legacy system and suggest changes wherever applicable.
- Strong experience in relational and NoSQL database concepts, SQL
- Working experience in Java related Development, Test and Profiling tools
- Experience with GIT, Continuous Integration systems (Hudson/Jenkins) & Bug Tracking (Jira) tools
- Experience in performance turning and solution for scalability issues
- Strong technical leadership and hands-on development experience is required
- Good understanding of data modelling and relevant options in Cloud as the application expected to do heavy data operations
- Experience in Restaurant industry specific and corresponding Loyalty implementations is preferred
- Experience in Retail and eCommerce domain is would be added advantage
- Experience in Pre-sales, propose solutions with focus on portability, modularity, virtualization, cloud adaptation, proposals (RFP, RFI) is mandatory
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and listening) and mentoring skills.
- Active team player & excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a teamwork environment. Must have ability to drive and demand result from team, resolve technical conflicts. Ability to front end big customers / operators with technical and business acumen desirable.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology and working with distributed development teams preferably worked in Jira tool
- Knowledge about Change and Release management. Should be able to covert requirements to technical solutions
- Should have experience in managing distributed development teams environment (Onshore/Offshore Model)