Technical Support L3
Job Type - Full Time,
- Minimum 4 years overall IT experience with 3-4 years of experience working with Microsoft Directory services.
- In-depth knowledge of Active directory, DFSR, DHCP, AD Certificates, AD Database & DNS.
- Experience in Group Policies, troubleshooting, and implementation.
- Experience in Account lockout troubleshooting.
- File and folder permission management.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge on DFS, FRS and Folder redirection.
- In-depth knowledge on DNS and DNS query, Zone Transfer etc.
- In-depth knowledge on Active Directory Replication troubleshooting and hands on replication tool.
- In-depth knowledge on Active Directory disaster recovery and backup solution.
- Knowledge on finding and troubleshooting Active Directory Security related events.
- Knowledge on scripting and ADFS will be added advantage.
- Basic troubleshooting on networking and other Microsoft products like Exchange, O365, etc.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to share knowledge with team members.
- Must have a technology mind-set with aptitude to work on complex issues.
- Excellent Client Facing and handling skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities