Technical Program Manager
Job Type - Full Time,
* Interact with Development Managers, Product Manager/Owners and multiple Development Teams to understand, plan and deliver complex, cross-functional features.
* Lead the effective and efficient delivery of the large, complex strategic objectives.
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
* Excellent in Reporting at Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly cadence to different cadence (Team/Management/Senior Management)
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
* Experience in SAAS products/Distributed Systems/Security Domains is important.
* Strong familiarity with agile methodologies.
* Passionate and knowledgeable about new and emerging trends in DevOps, SaaS and Distributed Computing.
* Experienced in managing deliveries of evolving products.
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
* Solid experience and track record of successful system implementations utilizing multiple project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
* Good understanding of Systems Engineering and architecture.
* Experience in Java/Golang/Cassandra/AWS will be a plus.