Java Full Stack Developer
Job Type - Full Time,
- 5-8 years’ experience in Java/J2EE technologies – design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability applications as aFullstack developer.
- Design and development of RESTful Web Services
- Hands on database experience (Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL / SQLServer) including transaction management, SQL programming, database schema design / modeling (ER).
- Hands on experience with developing web applications leveraging Spring Framework
- Usage of static code analysis tools like PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, etc.
- Strong knowledge in application profiling (JProfiler / JMeter / JMC / any profiling tool)
- Knowledge in Application Servers – JBoss / Tomcat
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins / Sonar)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting
- Strong believer and follower of SDLC principles with an emphasis on Quality & Standards based development
- Core Java – Generics, IO / NIO, Multithreading, Streams, Lambdas
- Spring Framework (4.x
- Spring DI, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security
- Spring Boot
- Spring ORM / Spring Data JPA