ServiceNow Developer – Immediate Joiners Only.
Job Type - Full Time,
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Act as a stakeholder for company’s ITSM team in determining policies around ServiceNOW and ITSM governance.
- Partner with business partners to document and implement requirements for core service offerings.
- Identify, develop, test, implement, administer, and support core service offerings in compliance with ITIL processes.
- Participate in POCs to various new tools for automation, performance monitoring, continuous integration, and analytics.
- Administer core internal applications: ServiceNow, Box, JIRA, Facebook@Work, Incontact
- Strive to close technology gaps between systems, improve data access and reporting, establish internal controls, and increase operational efficiency.
- Partner with other technical teams and application owners to integrate systems and provide consistent user experiences and accurate information across the organization.
- Work with our service desk to implement new processes for our ServiceNOW environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting corporate applications and performing system integrations, preferably in a business solutions developer role
- Hands on administrative experience working with at least one tools/applications similar to ServiceNow and Atlassian tools.
- Development experience with corporate cloud-based solutions (ServiceNOW, Box, JIRA, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise document management and collaboration tools is a plus
- Experience and certification in an ITIL-based technology environment, including release and change management focuses.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role for ITSM solution platforms or platform-as-a-service
- (PaaS) – ServiceNow highly desired.
- Familiarity in agile project methodology.
- Familiarity with XML, SOAP, and API protocols for integrating web-based services.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to communicate effectively with a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with fluctuating priorities.
- Strong organizational, administrative, presentation and analytical skills required.
- Proven track record of project management, development, documentation, and presentation of functional requirements, leading to the implementation of new business processes across multiple departments in an organization.
- BS or BA in a business or computer science related field of study, or relevant amount of hands-on work experience in lieu of degree.