Senior UI Developer
Job Type - Full Time,
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation (e.g., coding, testing, debugging) efforts.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development
- In-depth knowledge of framework code and methods of component architecture.
- Good understanding of UI best practices, RESTful services, Accessibility WCAG 2.0, W3C Standards
- Collaborate with team to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the applications capabilities
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting live applications/services
- Maintain high standards of code quality and unit test coverage.
- Experience at other dynamic Internet companies, especially Travel companies such as makemytrip.com , goibibo.com , yatra.com , cleartrip.com , is a huge plus
- Recent experience building highly scalable enterprise systems a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with shown ability to communicate complex ideas
- Results-oriented and dedicated with proven leadership skills
Must have good knowledge in:
- Knowledge of performance testing, application tuning and load testing
- Good understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills