- Strong experience on S/4 HANA implementations, with minimum 2 years’ experience in S/4 HANA.
- Experience in implementing S/4 HANA on-prem and cloud versions.
- Experience in both green field and brownfield implementations.
- New implementations and system Conversions.
- Very well versed with SAP HANA Concepts
- Excellent SQL skills
- Expertise in SAP HANA Procedures, Calculation views, Performance Techniques & Stored Procedures
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving ability a must.
- Good programming Skills for migration of non-HANA based development object to SAP HANA
- Expertise & Exceptional Skills with SAP HANA Modelling
- Good exposure to SAP SLT
- Understanding around Table Functions, CDS Views, AMDP Procedures, Analytic Privileges, User Creation, Roles
- Successfully delivered 2-3 SAP HANA implementation
- Clear understanding of S/4 HANA suite of products and offerings.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure around any of the front-end technologies like SAP FIORI or WebDynpro will be an added advantage
Behavioral Skill Requirements:
- Strong organizational, complex problem-solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills (for internal customer facing), work closely with internal customers, resolve issues, provide customer support, and attend conference calls.
- Motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.