Practice Director – AEM Content Management System
Job Type - Full Time,
Position Description: –
This person will have responsibility of delivering and owning a high level of governance of client relationships and global delivery.
- Manage multiple Global Delivery teams
- Work with Onsite Account Manager in identifying the new opportunities and identify resource needs (Account Growth)
- Lead the Presales activities from offshore for the new opportunities and defend the proposals
- Lead the business review meetings with the customer
- Prepare the metrics regarding the engagement on a regular basis and present to the management
- Single point of contact for the account from offshore
- Work with HR and Hiring teams in ensuring the timely fulfilment of resource needs
- Mentor the next level leaders of the engagement
- Should be comfortable in dealing with Architecture, Design, Program Planning discussions with senior client stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Should be comfortable in groups/teams and be able to both lead and follow. Must bring top-notch consulting /relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, systems, and solutions. Accountable for Client satisfaction, Delivery quality and Growth
- Should be able to conceptualize, analyse, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions
Skill and Experience Level :-
- Good hands on experience on AEM Development and AEM Content Management System
- Excellent communication skills along with experience in managing and motivating high performance teams and individuals
- Have proven ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence others to drive results across the organization.
- Has creative problem-solving skills related to teams, project deliverables, and cross-functional issues amidst changing priorities
- Flexible and resourceful to manage changing operational goals and demands.
- Experience in project management and/or delivery offshore/onshore models and Agile development process
- Passionate about operational excellence and Governance
- Proven ability to set expectations and communicate status to both technical and business/exec teams and take responsibility and ownership on all critical/major issues to get logical closure.
- Proven experience in working in matrix organizations with varying technology practices
- Experience in managing 100+ resources in a single account or multiple accounts