Marketing Analytics with Data Science Lead
- This role will be responsible for providing critical analysis and insights to help inform and optimize digital properties and strategy.
- The role will be responsible for designing and building dashboards and data visualizations to help business users understand data and inform decisions. There will be ad hoc analyses but also a need to build self-service tools for business users.
- The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with creative and technology teams as well as a wide array of business stakeholders. Understanding of web analytics and digital marketing are a must. Being able to present findings in a meaningful and clear way is also a must.
- The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done, attitude. It requires the ability to listen, learn and extend
- learnings to the entire interactive organization.
- You understand analytics and know how to help other people understand the importance of analytics. You enjoy working with creatives, technologists and can clearly communicate with senior level stakeholders. You understand that our internal tools and systems are an extension of marketing – and need to be at the same level of quality. You understand and drive issues to conclusion.
- Seasoned data scientist with 5+ years of experience developing analytical dashboards, solutions and strategy
- across digital marketing platforms and social ecosystems
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, methodologies and industry standards.
- Excellent communicator with good design sense and natural presentations skills that can weave results into a
- narrative for business and creative teams to comprehend easily.
- Self-starter can take a project from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
- Able to balance multiple projects and assignments.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Web Analytics (Adobe preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata preferred
- Proficient with Tableau and other Data Visualization tools
- Strong working knowledge of process automation using a scripting language (R / Python)
- Solid understanding of fundamental statistical concepts and measurement methodologies