Job Type - Full Time,
- Responsible for the design and development of our core eCommerce platform
- Expected support activities include ensuring the proper maintenance & stability of all applications in scope. Duties include, but are not limited to, ongoing ticket review, communicating the status of resolution, impact analysis, end-to-end ticket resolution, etc.
- Expected leadership activities include guiding a team of developers through development & support tasks. Duties include but are not limited to, leading code review discussions, maintaining & communicating a production release schedule, leading touch base meetings with key stakeholders, participate in the technical design, onboarding developers as needed, etc.
- Expected platform governance activities include ensuring safe-use of Demandware resources. Duties include but are not limited to, reviewing/mitigating/resolving of error logs & performance issues, etc.
- Expected standards & compliance activities for eCommerce applications Duties include but are not limited to, ensuring web best-practices are adhered to, etc
- Strong experience of complex e-commerce implementations on Demandware platform with Java Backend
- Experience working in DW service framework
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with knowledge of Site Genesis, UX Studio, Pipelines, ISML templates, DW Scripts, Content Assets / Slots and Demandware catalog including catalog, category, and products
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented Design and Analysis, site performance and Business manager concepts in a DW environment
- Experience with Scrum and an Agile Development environment
- Proven track record delivering mission-critical, enterprise web applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural development team
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to mentor and be mentored.