Delivery Manager with experience in CMS
Job Type - Full Time,
Skill and Experience Level (12 + Yrs) :-
- Good hands on experience on Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager/Oracle Web Center)
- Has creative problem-solving skills related to teams, project deliverables, and cross-functional issues amidst changing priorities
- Experience in project management and/or delivery offshore/onshore models and Agile development process
- Passionate about operational excellence and Governance
- Project management experience using Agile / Waterfall methods.
- Proven track record of working within development teams implementing large scale CMS projects and deploy successfully into production
- Technical Manager with experience in Delivery.
- Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources
- Management skills to manage one or more projects simultaneously
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all program/project phases plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Experience running multiple Sprint teams on one Agile project a plus.
- Experience in managing 100+ resources in a single account or multiple accounts
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage program/project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned
- Proactively identify risks and issues on programs/projects – leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans
- Identify potential points of contention for missed deliverables
- Create and implement strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
- Anticipate problems before they occur; define the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
- Develop and manage plans to address program/project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats